Thursday, May 6, 2010

College

I'm going to be staying at home but going to college through the University of Phoenix online.  I officially will be enrolled on Tuesday.  The more I prayed about it, the more I felt it was the right thing to do.  I decided to choose to go for Human Services Management, and when I'm done I can work as a social worker, or work with non-profit organizations.  My Pastor up here is actually the one who suggested that field for me, and even though I'm not great at face to face interactions, I believe that God is really going to strengthen me in that area.  Joe also will be enrolled on Tuesday, and he's going into the Pharmaceutical area.  I'm pretty happy about it, as it finally seems as though our lives are going to finally get back on track.  It'll be exciting having some extra cash from financial aid as well (and be able to save again...haven't been able to do that in a while)  Anyways, that's where we're at with it.  Hope all is well for everyone reading this!

1 comment:

  1. This direction in both of your lives sounds really exciting! I bet it feels good to have prayed and have the awnser then go for it! I really love the feild you have chose. Hope and praying nothing but smooth sailing towards your goals!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete